Thursday, January 21, 2010

Surrealism Firidge Assignment

This assignment was my absolute favourite of the whole year. I'm really glad to have learned about photoshop and illustrator. To create this picture I first started off with making pictures of myself in front of a white background. I used a NikonD50 camera. After doing the photoshoot, i uploaded the pictures onto my computer and began looking for a picture of a fridge on google. The reason why I didn't take a picture of my own fridge was because I don't have a good quality camera at my house. It was so hard to find picture of the fridge on google because there are limited 'Large' photos on google.
After finding the background fridge, i extracted the images of me in my photoshoot and placed them in the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment